Tuesday, April 29, 2014




In the process of installing some links and meandering through consistent, quality
writing on the Canyon Stone site, I came upon
this particularly telling piece by, canyon wren,
found @ http://canyonstones.blogspot.com/  
This site was recommended by p.l. wick,
who has an intuitively keen sense of
“the good stuff.”

While I rake up leaves
He still follows me around the yard
Brushing his face against my legs
I bend down to scoop up kisses

~ for Banjo ~

1/9/14
canyonwren

The follow-up story on this particular poem (and that is, poem, without the “quotation dits”) is particularly worth reading. You’ll find it on March 7, 2014 of Canyon Stones.
                    Indeed, for ~Banjo~  

Max tdc

2 comments:

  1. Max...many thanks to you for your review of my Canyon Stones site, and kind words for my tribute post for Banjo. P.W. pointed me in the direction of your blog. And what a nice find for a new place to visit! Thanks again.

    Peace,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cynthia, so very kind of you to let me know. Your site(s) are indeed a placid place to rest after a hard day of ranting, raging and tearing up the scratching post. Haven't been cool and calm, since Annie Green Springs went out of business.

      Peace and catnip for you also, Max

      Delete